Posting Date: May 1, 2019
Employment Applications may be obtained at the Senior Services’ Reception Desk,
4700 Dublin Ave. in Midland or you can print an application by clicking here.
- Program Director, Centers and Nutrition Program, Senior Services (full-time position). This position plans, directs, administers and evaluates all aspects of the Nutrition Program to meet the nutritional needs and to enrich the life of older adults served through the programs and services offered by Senior Services. Food Service Management and Supervisory experience are required as well as experience with budget management, menu planning and recipe conversion and the development, implementation and coordination of programs. Must have good computer skills, customer service skills and good written and verbal communication skills. This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Food Service, Business and/or nutrition and must have SERVSAFE certification or equivalent as well as 5 years’ experience in a similar position. Senior Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Home Care Direct Care Workers– Part Time (20 -29 hours per week). Provide personal assistance and support to older adults in their home. Assistance includes, but not limited to, homemaking, bathing and toileting, grooming, laundry, grocery shopping, and respite for a family caregiver. Physical ability to reach, bend, stoop, climb stairs and lift up to 25 lbs. required. Previous personal care experience preferred. Effective oral and written communication. Ability to work compassionately with individuals with varying degrees of physical and cognitive limitations. Position requires driving in Midland County. Competitive pay, holiday pay and mileage reimbursement. High school diploma required, Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) not required. No nights, weekends or on-call.
- Assistant Cook Position – (29 hours/week)– working at Trailside & Greendale Centers. Seeking motivated individual to work in a high paced environment. Must be a team player and customer service oriented. Ability to read and understand standardized recipes. Experience in food service preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prep Cook / Support in Midland County – (18 hours /week) – if you are interested in learning more about Food Service – this is the job for you! Join our team of cooks, three days a week to assist with us preparing, packing and serving meals in a Nutrition program for older adults. Previous food service or commercial meal preparation experience preferred but not required.
- On-Call Cooks in Midland County– Openings for On-Call Cooks in the Nutrition Department to provide kitchen assistance as needed at all Centers. This position has no guaranteed weekly hours or benefits, (called in when needed) the knowledge gained regarding food safety, preparation, service and clean-up will help to prepare you for potential future opportunities. Previous food service or commercial meal preparation experience preferred but not required.
Employment is contingent on criminal and driving background checks and pre-employment drug test results.