Posting Date: March 21, 2018
Employment Applications may be obtained at the Senior Services’ Reception Desk,
4700 Dublin Ave. in Midland or you can print an application by clicking here.
- Social Worker Care Manager: 32 hours/ per week: Provides in-home assessments with frail and vulnerable older adults, develop a plan of care, coordinate necessary services and resources and provide on-going follow up and monitoring. Ability to work as a member of an interdisciplinary team is required. Experience working with family caregivers and older adults with physical and/or cognitive limitations preferred. Bachelor of Social Work license and reliable transportation required. Computer skills required.
- Administrative Assistant – Part-time (20 hours per week): Position provides support for the Care Coordination program. Applicants must have strong computer skills, attention to detail, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a high school diploma or equivalent. Previous office or business experience preferred.
- Prep Cook / Support – 15 hours /week (Midland County) if you are interested in learning more about Food Service – this is the job for you! Join our team of cooks, three days a week to assist with us preparing, packing and serving meals in a Nutrition program for older adults. Previous food service or commercial meal preparation experience preferred but not required.
- Assistant Cook Position – Trailside Center (29 hours/week): Join our dedicated team of cooks to assist with preparing, packing and serving meals in a Nutrition program for older adults. Must be a team player and customer service oriented. Ability to read and understand standardized recipes necessary. Previous food service or commercial meal preparation experience preferred. Must have or obtain SERVSAFE Certification or equivalent. High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Home Care Direct Care Workers– Part Time (20 -29 hours per week). Provide personal assistance and support to older adults in their home. Assistance includes, but not limited to, homemaking, bathing and toileting, grooming, laundry, grocery shopping, and respite for a family caregiver. Physical ability to reach, bend, stoop, climb stairs and lift up to 25 lbs. required. Previous personal care experience preferred. Effective oral and written communication. Ability to work compassionately with individuals with varying degrees of physical and cognitive limitations. Position requires driving in Midland County. Starting rate of pay $9.25. Competitive pay, holiday pay and mileage reimbursement. High school diploma required, Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) not required. No nights, weekends or on-call.
- On-Call Cooks – Openings for On-Call Cooks in the Nutrition Department to provide kitchen assistance as needed at all Centers. This position has no guaranteed weekly hours or benefits, (called in when needed) the knowledge gained regarding food safety, preparation, service and clean-up will help to prepare you for potential future opportunities. Previous food service or commercial meal preparation experience preferred but not required.
Employment is contingent on criminal and driving background checks and pre-employment drug test results.