Posting Date: December 28, 2018
Employment Applications may be obtained at the Senior Services’ Reception Desk,
4700 Dublin Ave. in Midland or you can print an application by clicking here.
- Case Manager – Full-time. Provide in-home assessment with frail and vulnerable older adults, develop a plan of care, coordinate necessary services and resources and provide on-going follow up and monitoring. Provide information and referral to incoming callers to the agency, conduct intake for internal referrals and/or refer caller to appropriate agency/service. Ability to work as a member of an interdisciplinary team is required. Experience working with family caregivers and older adults with physical and/or cognitive limitations preferred. Bachelor’s degree in a Human Service field required, or 2 years Case Management experience. Reliable transportation required to conduct home visits with clients in Midland County – mileage reimbursed. Computer skills required.
- Seasons Support Coordinator, Seasons Adult Day Health Services – Full Time (40 hours/week)– This position assists with the intake and enrollment process for incoming referrals and to provide close follow up and on-going support for current participants, caregivers, and families. Work closely as part of the interdisciplinary team, serve as a liaison with other health and social service agencies, assist in the development and implementation of care plans and coordinate services and resources. Bachelor’s degree in a Health or Human Services related field. Experience working with older adults, caregivers and significant knowledge and skills with dementia is required. Must have computer competence and effective communication and organization skills.
- Head Cook – Greendale Center (29 hours/week) – Seeking motivated individual to work in a high paced environment toprepare and serve appetizing, attractive and nutritionally-balanced meals for Meals on Wheels and the Greendale Center. Must be a team player, customer service oriented and have good communication skills. Food Service experience required, which includes reading/understanding standardized recipes, portion control, food ordering and supervision. Experience in food service preferred. Must have or obtain SERVSAFE Certification or equivalent. High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Prep Cook / Support – 15 hours /week (Midland County) if you are interested in learning more about Food Service – this is the job for you! Join our team of cooks, three days a week to assist with us preparing, packing and serving meals in a Nutrition program for older adults. Previous food service or commercial meal preparation experience preferred but not required.
- Home Care Direct Care Workers– Part Time (20 -29 hours per week). Provide personal assistance and support to older adults in their home. Assistance includes, but not limited to, homemaking, bathing and toileting, grooming, laundry, grocery shopping, and respite for a family caregiver. Physical ability to reach, bend, stoop, climb stairs and lift up to 25 lbs. required. Previous personal care experience preferred. Effective oral and written communication. Ability to work compassionately with individuals with varying degrees of physical and cognitive limitations. Position requires driving in Midland County. Competitive pay, holiday pay and mileage reimbursement. High school diploma required, Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) not required. No nights, weekends or on-call.
Employment is contingent on criminal and driving background checks and pre-employment drug test results.