4700 Dublin Ave, Midland, MI 48642
Located in the Senior Services Main Building
* Activity and Dining Centers *
In keeping with the most recent suggestions from the CDC, we will close our five Activity and Dining Centers including all activities, classes, clinics and events for the next eight weeks. We hope to resume normal operations beginning Monday, May 11.
The Trailside Center is open from 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday through Friday. Lunch is served at 11:30am.
If you’d like to come to Trailside Center for lunch, here is what you can expect:
- Make your reservations before 9:00am by calling 633-3790 or by signing the yellow reservation sheet, located at the center, for the appropriate date and meal.
- When you arrive, sign in on the white sheet. Donations are placed in the box next to the sign in sheet.
- Help yourself to coffee or tea which is located along the wall in the little alcove.
- At 11:15am, announcements are made, the Pledge of Allegiance is recited and grace is said. The Salad Bar opens immediately following.
- Lunch is served at 11:30am. After your table number is called, you get in the meal service line and pick up your silverware at the end.
- Bus your own tray after lunch.
The Trailside Senior Club meets every other month on the 2nd Wednesday at 10:30 a.m. The board consists of people who regularly attend the Trailside Center and they elect a President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer. The Trailside Senior Club holds a 50/50 raffle every Wednesday and on special dinner days to raise money for Gift Card Bingo. They also provide feedback and offer ideas for programs, meals and events.