Senior Services has five Activity & Dining Centers throughout Midland County that offer classes, events, meals and activities. Every one of our centers is filled with people just like you—older adults looking for good food, good friends and fun stuff to do.
- Delicious meals perfect for your health and your taste buds. Meals are nutritiously planned, beautifully prepared and budget friendly
- Places to make new friends and meet up with old friends
- Opportunities to learn new skills and information, or share skills you already have
- Special Events
- Tailored to YOUR needs, wants, tastes and interests!
Sample all our centers for variety
- A variety of people
- A variety of flavors
- A variety of experiences
Explore all the Activity Centers on this website to learn more.
Each month all the Activity Centers share two special events that include holidays, seasonal parties and recognitions. Unique meals are served on these days and themed activities are planned.
Schedule of Events
- Travel Trivia Series
Sanford at Trailside • Jul 19, 2018 • 10:45:am 10:45 am
- Keep Your Cool
Coleman • Jul 19, 2018 • 12:40:pm 12:40 pm
- Ice Cream Social at the Averill Preserve
• Jul 19, 2018 • 6:30:pm 6:30 pm
- Italy…Magnifico & Bellissimo!
Trailside • Jul 20, 2018 • 11:45:am 11:45 am
- Dental Hygiene Talk
Trailside • Jul 23, 2018 • 12:00:am
- Matter of Balance
Trailside • Jul 23, 2018 • 1:00:pm 1:00 pm
- Christmas in July
Mills • Jul 24, 2018 • 12:00:am
For those 60 years and over, the cost of meals are based on donation. For those under 60, meals cost $6.00 a person. The cost of meals is the same at each Activity Center.