The Trailside Center is open from 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday through Friday. Lunch is served at 11:30am.
If you’d like to come to Trailside Center for lunch, here is what you can expect:
- Make your reservations before 9:00am by calling 633-3790 or by signing the yellow reservation sheet, located at the center, for the appropriate date and meal.
- When you arrive, sign in on the white sheet. Donations are placed in the box next to the sign in sheet.
- Help yourself to coffee or tea which is located along the wall in the little alcove.
- At 11:15am, announcements are made, the Pledge of Allegiance is recited and grace is said. The Salad Bar opens immediately following.
- Lunch is served at 11:30am. After your table number is called, you get in the meal service line and pick up your silverware at the end.
- Bus your own tray after lunch.
The Trailside Senior Club meets every other month on the 2nd Wednesday at 10:30 a.m. The board consists of people who regularly attend the Trailside Center and they elect a President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer. The Trailside Senior Club holds a 50/50 raffle every Wednesday and on special dinner days to raise money for Gift Card Bingo. They also provide feedback and offer ideas for programs, meals and events.