4011 West Isabella Rd. in Shepherd, MI 48883
Located at West Midland Family Center
Upcoming Events at Greendale
August 18, 2017
August 21, 2017 • 9:00 am
August 21, 2017 • 10:00 am
August 21, 2017 • 11:00 am
Fibromyalgia goes by many names including fibromyositis, muscular rheumatism, and musculoskeletal pain syndrome, just to list a few. Fibromyalgia affects the lives of about 5 […]
September 11, 2017 • 9:30 am
The Greendale Center is open from 8:00am-2:00pm, Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Lunch is served at 12:00pm.
If you’d like to visit the Greendale Center for lunch here are some helpful tips:
- Make your reservations before 9:00am by calling 832-8683 or by signing the yellow reservation sheet, located at the center, for the appropriate date and meal.
- The Greendale Center is located in the West Midland Family Center. Enter through the first door on the left, off the large parking lot entrance.
- When you arrive, sign the white sheet at the table directly as you enter the dining room door. Donations are placed in the box by the sign in sheet.
- Help yourself to coffee, coffee bar items, teas, cocoa and ice water located at the coffee station.
- At Noon, there are announcements and then grace is said.
- Lunch is then served from the serving window. Silverware is picked up at the beginning of the line. If you need assistance with your meal, let one of the staff members know.
- A salad bar is available before lunch.
- A staff member or volunteer will bus your tray after lunch.
The Greendale Advisory Board meets every other month to discuss activities and plan for future events. President: Joanne Ahlers Treasurer: Karolyn Hoffman Secretary: Connie Billings