4700 Dublin Ave. in Midland, MI 48642
Located in the Senior Services Main Building
Upcoming Events at Trailside
May 23, 2018 • 1:30 pm
Managing Diabetes: Take a New Approach! Meets on Wednesdays, April 18-May 23, 1:30-4:00pm One of our very best classes is called “A Sweet Life.” It’s […]
May 24, 2018 • 12:00 pm
May 24, 2018 • 1:30 pm
May 25, 2018
May 25, 2018 • 11:45 am
May 30, 2018 • 10:00 am
May 31, 2018 • 1:30 pm
Balancing the Transition Setting the stage for your retirement and beyond can involve simplifying your life by moving to an easier-to-care-for, age-friendly home and surrounding […]
June 5, 2018 • 9:30 am
June 8, 2018 • 11:45 am
June 13, 2018 • 2:00 pm
June 22, 2018 • 11:45 am
June 26, 2018 • 11:45 am
Tuesdays with TED TED Talks offer knowledge and inspiration from the world’s foremost thinkers in video presentations online for free. Join educator Tom Lowrey on […]
June 28, 2018 • 9:30 am
June 28, 2018 • 12:00 pm
The Trailside Center is open from 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday. Lunch is served at 11:30am.
If you’d like to come to Trailside Center for lunch, here is what you can expect:
- Make your reservations before 9:00am by calling 633-3790 or by signing the yellow reservation sheet, located at the center, for the appropriate date and meal.
- When you arrive, sign in on the white sheet. Donations are placed in the box next to the sign in sheet.
- Help yourself to coffee or tea which is located along the wall in the little alcove.
- At 11:15am, announcements are made, the Pledge of Allegiance is recited and grace is said. The Salad Bar opens immediately following.
- Lunch is served at 11:30am. After your table number is called, you get in the meal service line and pick up your silverware at the end.
- Bus your own tray after lunch.
The Trailside Senior Club meets every other month on the 2nd Wednesday at 10:30 a.m. The board consists of people who regularly attend the Trailside Center and they elect a President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer. The Trailside Senior Club holds a 50/50 raffle every Wednesday and on special dinner days to raise money for Gift Card Bingo. They also provide feedback and offer ideas for programs, meals and events.