The Diabetes Self-Management Program, which we call A Sweet Life, is a class that helps people with diabetes learn skills to help better manage their condition. What can you do to help others and yourself? Become a Diabetes Self-Management Program Leader! We are looking for people who are motivated to help themselves and assist others to manage diabetes.
- You do not have to be a healthcare professional.
- No prior teaching experience is necessary.
- You must be able to attend all four days of the training.
- Healthy snacks and lunch will be provided at each of the four sessions.
- There is no fee for the training, but each trainee is expected to co-lead one to two classes within a year of training.
- You must lead at least one class within a year to maintain certification.
Leader Training Schedule
Wednesday, March 13, 10:00am-5:00pm
Thursday, March 14, 9:00am-4:00pm
Wednesday, March 20, 10:00am-5:00pm
Thursday, March 21, 10:00am-4:00pm
Call 633-3700 to Register and Make a Difference in the Lives of Others!