Knowing What & What Not to Do While Using Your Computer
1 hour break for lunch
Meet senior friendly instructor Mike Wilson. His entire 5-hour workshop is designed to keep you out of trouble, once and for all, and inform you why your computer may be so erratic! Learn what you should and should not be clicking on. With fewer frustrations, you’ll be able to enjoy your computer more. Here’s what will be covered:
- Turning on Popup Blockers
- Frustrating and Suspicious Popups
- Friendly Windows 10 Notifications
- E-mail Ads and Links
- Knowing What to Click On
- Online Safety
- Scams to Know About
- Malware Protection
- Do Your Research when Downloading Files
- Good Cookies and Bad Cookies
- Get Control of Your Device
- What’s Real, What’s Counterfeit?
The $65 fee includes the full day workshop and Mike’s “senior-friendly” new 100-page workbook, Should I Click On That? Fee is due at the beginning of the program. Make checks payable that day to “Library Computer Tutor.” Call 633-3700 to register.