Sometimes all you need is a little extra help. You can find that help from Senior Services’ Home Care. Senior Services goes above and beyond to deliver the highest quality care with sensitivity and compassion. We are dedicated to providing premium home care and unrivaled service. Our caring and experienced home care workers can assist you with daily living tasks such as personal care, vacuuming, dusting, laundry as well as provide respite.
Whether you need a little assistance or a lot, a Care Coordinator will develop an individualized plan of care for you. If you would like more information about Home Care services call 989-633-3700.
If you would like to arrange Home Care services, you will first need to work with a Senior Services’ Care Coordinator. Call 989-633-3700 and they will get you started.
Here’s how we can help
- Homemaking: Experienced homemaking staff can help with routine light housekeeping such as laundry, vacuuming, dusting, and cleaning bathrooms and kitchens.
- Personal Care: Caring and professional home care aides assist with bathing, toileting, meal preparation, dressing and physical mobility assistance.
- Respite Care: Someone will stay with seniors, while giving family caregivers a chance to rest or attend to their own needs.
Our Home Care Staff:
- Are highly skilled and demonstrate compassion and understanding while working with seniors.
- Are respectful of your dignity and independence.
- Are dedicated, professional staff who make personal care and maintaining a clean, safe environment a top priority.
- Receive on-going personalized training. Classes focus on techniques in bathing, dressing, toileting, other personal care needs and end-of-life issues.
Home care schedulers give special attention to matching the employee’s skills, experience and personality to the needs of the senior.
Home Care services are available Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Each Home Care visit is a minimum of two hours and a maximum of four hours.
The hourly cost for services are determined on a sliding fee scale and based on income. There are also a variety of funding sources that may be available to assist with the cost for eligible individuals. Some fees may be covered by various health plans.